Job Title: London Showroom based Salesperson
Location: Clerkenwell, Greater London
Salary: (Dependent upon experience)
Arrow Group Global Limited have been established in the office furniture industry since 2009 and are successful in the design and manufacture of office furniture and associated accessories. We are a trade only company making all our sales through our network of dealers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Salesperson based at our London Showroom "Design Hub Clerkenwell". You will be tasked with generating sales, building on the existing customer base and will work as part of the sales team to meet sales targets.
- Identifying and meeting with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Management of current customer accounts
- Negotiating terms of sales, raising quotes, challenging customer objections and closing the sale
- Involved in market research, identifying emerging markets and trends helping the company to stay ahead of the competition.
Required skills and attributes:
- Positive, confident and determined approach
- Excellent customer skills
- Excellent communication skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Self-motivated, ambitious and driven
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commercial/office furniture industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales experience (Essential)
The Design Hub Clerkenwell (DHC) has the reputation as being a fantastic venue for inspiration and resources for all aspects of design, fit-out and furnishing of the best working spaces. Dealers, designers and fit-out companies find the displays and samples invaluable both for themselves and their clients who they bring with them to view, touch and feel the furniture that has been specified for their project.
You will have a desire to learn about office furniture and accessories and be expected to maintain in-depth brand and product knowledge to provide exceptional customer service. Previous experience would be beneficial but not essential.
As well as being fully committed to proactively selling our many products you will take responsibility for the day to day running of the showroom, working with our team to find ways of increasing the footfall and ensuring that the showroom is maximized to its full potential.
- Driving B2B sales and building up new business opportunities
- Proactive sales activity; contacting potential clients in London and generating visits to the showroom
- Visiting customers at their offices when appropriate
- Presenting our product offering intelligently and having the knowledge to answer product-related questions
- Conducting showroom product demonstrations
- Responding to enquiries on the telephone and via email
- Following up opportunities and closing sales
- Creating quotations accurately and efficientl
- Being front of house and greeting guests
- Being a main key-holder for the building – responsible for Health and Safety, Alarm Systems, COSSH, Risk Assessments, weekly workplace inspections, monthly inspections
- The day to day management of the showroom and all accompanying facilities ensuring a continuously high standard is always maintained
- Diary management – booking in client visits, ensuring the relevant sales account manager is aware of appointments and ensuring that there is always cover in the showroom
- Hosting client site visits
- Keep an up-to-date stock list for the showroom
Auditing/ordering/maintaining samples of fabrics and finishes
- Work closely with the marketing team to manage showroom events
Hours: Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 17.00 Friday 08:00 – 16:00
Salary: Attractive salary package, commensurate with experience plus bonuses