Returned Goods Policy and Guidelines
This purpose of the policy is to give guidance on what returns may or may not be permitted.
- The decision of a director of Arrow Group Global Ltd (AGG Ltd) is final and whilst we will always help if we can, we are under no obligation to accept returns of correctly supplied non-faulty goods with or without a restocking charge.
- Items that Arrow hold in stock are usually eligible for return, subject to quantity as large orders where stock has since been replaced would place pressure on storage capacity.
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging, unused, must not have been previously assembled and be in a re-saleable, as-new condition. Anything less than this is not saleable to another customer and is therefore useless to us and return will automatically be refused.
- The buyer shall, unless otherwise agreed, be responsible for the cost of the return carriage of all goods to be returned and shall be at the risk of the buyer until Arrow Group Global Limited are in receipt of the goods. Proof of return delivery will remain with the buyer. This applies even if goods are collected on AGG Ltd vehicles or by couriers arranged by AGG Ltd. The fact that goods may be collected by our driver or carrier does not imply our acceptance of their saleable condition until they have been returned to our warehouse, inspected and the returnee notified in writing of our acceptance.
- Arrow Group Global Limited reserves the right to charge a re-stocking fee for items cancelled or returned when orders were correctly fulfilled by us. AGG Ltd are not responsible for orders placed in error, subject to customer’s change of mind or not wanted. The re-stocking fee will be deducted from any refund given.
- Our usual refund policy does not apply to non-stock and made-to-order items. These cannot be cancelled after they have gone into production or returned after delivery for a credit under any circumstances. If an item is faulty, evidence of the issue must be provided, to receive a full or part replacement as appropriate.
- If an item arrives damaged through no fault of the buyer, a replacement or replacement part will be supplied as appropriate. Photos of the product and packaging will be required. Arrow will not be held liable for return to site or installation costs of any replacements.
To download a PDF version of this document, click here.